You have no items in your shopping cart.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection Policy
5.1 Wackydot.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Unauthorized use of another party's materials and trademarks are dealt with severely on our website.
5.2 Wackydot will request each seller to ensure that listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized products such as counterfeit designer garment, watches, handbags, sunglasses or other accessories is strictly prohibited on Wackydot.com, and no products can be displayed on Wackydot.com without the explicit permission from the intellectual property right holder. Branded products are permitted to be displayed on Wackydot.com if a certificate of authorization has been issued by the brand owner.
5.3 Repeat violations of our IPR policy may result in a range of actions, including Removal of listing(s). The following actions are used as a deterrent against infringement of IPR:
- Voluntary review and removal of listings that appear to offer counterfeit, non-licensed replicas or unauthorized items
- Prompt removal of listing(s) when an intellectual property infringement claim is filed by the trademark holder against any seller who are the suppliers of such listed products;
- Written notification with appropriate reason(s) given to sellers who have their product(s) removed on Wackydot.com for suspicion of infringing the IPR of others
- Written notification to sellers whose products are claimed to infringe on other's IPR. Parties involved will have equal opportunities to respond to such charges.
- Termination, when appropriate, of the listings of the sellers who are repeat offenders
With millions of Users trading on Wackydot.com each day, we expect each and every seller to behave responsibly.
We request those who assert claims of infringement to stand behind their claims. By submitting a report of alleged infringement to Wackydot.com, you agree to indemnify Wackydot.com against claims or damages arising from the removal of the listing.
5.4 How to report an alleged IPR infringement to Wackydot.com:
- If you have a good faith belief that a listing on the Site infringes your copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, you may complete Wackydot.com's Notice of Claimed IPR Infringement Form Click here and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) it to WackyDot.com. The completed Notice should specifically identify each and every link which is claimed to be infringing your rights . The complainant must upload the following materials as attachment for qualification verification:
- rights proof
According to the rights asserted, please provide rights proof, such as patent registration certificate, trademark registration certificate and copyright registration certificate, etc. (note: registration certificate of the intellectual property rights should be provided; application advice / acknowledgement is insufficient rights proof)
If the complainant is not the rights-holder, he must produce authorization or agency certificate duly signed or sealed by the rights-holder.
- Upon receipt of the aforesaid Notice and other information, we will promptly evaluate your complaint, and in cases where it is appropriate, we will expeditiously take down the listing referred to in your claim.
- We will notify the seller in writing of the removal of the claimed infringing product listing and provide the seller with your contact information so that the seller may contact you directly and with an opportunity to respond.
- If the seller objects to the removal of the alleged infringing product listing, the seller may submit to us an appropriate counter-notice to dispute the claim. Upon receipt of such counter-notice, we may resume the seller's listing unless we receive notice from you that an action has been filed against the member in a court of competent jurisdiction for infringement of your intellectual property rights.